The open beta for Star Wars: Battlefront II has ended, and EA needed to thank gamers for making an attempt the sport out and offering suggestions. EA has heard considerations relating to the sport’s Crates and extra, and they promise that Crates is not going to be as ‘pay-to-win’ as many have beforehand assumed. Star Wars: Battlefront II will launch November 17 for PlayStation four, Xbox One, and PC.
Here’s what EA has to say about Crates on their blog:
We all know you have got a variety of questions on Crates and development, so we wish to make clear a couple of issues, as the whole system was not within the Beta and will proceed to be tuned over time:
- There are a lot of issues you possibly can earn within the sport, together with weapons, attachments, credit, Star Playing cards, Emotes, Outfits and Victory Poses.
- As a steadiness objective, we’re working in direction of having essentially the most highly effective gadgets within the sport solely earnable by way of in-game achievements.
- Crates will embrace a mixture of of Star Playing cards, Outfits, Emotes or Victory Poses.
- Gamers earn crates by finishing challenges and different gameplay milestones, or by buying them with in-game credit or Crystals, our premium foreign money.
- In case you get a reproduction Star Card in a crate, you’re going to get crafting elements which you’ll then use to assist improve the Star Card of your alternative.
- And lastly, it’s important to earn the proper to have the ability to improve Star Playing cards and unlock most Weapons. You may solely improve or unlock them when you’ve got reached a excessive sufficient rank, which is set by enjoying the sport.
We even have heard some gamers are trying for a approach to play the place all gamers could have the identical set of Star Playing cards with flattened values. Like the whole lot else, we might be regularly making crucial modifications to make sure the sport is enjoyable for everybody.
EA additionally notes that free content material will persistently added to Battlefront II, and that the First Order Flametrooper might be labored on. There’s extra info within the blog post.
Star Wars: Battlefront II will launch November 17 on PlayStation four, Xbox One, and PC.
[Supply: EA Blog]