This is the new feature we already knew about Supercell posts earlier – Friendly Wars! (which is the Arranged Wars feature). Here are the details.
Friendly Wars in Clash of Clans
Friendly Wars allow any two Clans to do battle with custom settings and arrangements! It’s pretty much the clan version of the friendly challenges we got a couple month ago.
Here are the important bullet points:
- Friendly War challenges are issued via opponent Clan Profiles
- Accept Friendly War challenges from Clan chat
- New Friendly War Clan settings: disable challenges, post results to war log
- Choose custom war durations (as short as one hour!) and sizes from 5v5 to 50v50!
- Friendly War attacks do not consume your armies (only attacking Clan Castle troops are consumed when attacking)
- It’s just for fun! Friendly Wars award no war loot or Clan XP
This feature is not meant to replace Clan Wars (you can’t issue a Clan Challenge while there’s an ongoing Clan War).
Check out this video for more details:
Arranged Wars are something that has been requested since the beginning of Clan Wars in Clash of Clans – now we get it. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t super excited like many others have been, especially the Youtubers.
The thing is I originally didn’t see the use-case for most players – because not everybody streams huge and skilled big Clan Wars.
That all changed since you can edit the duration, so a Friendly War can happen within the normal Clan Wars and only contain a few people.
So, what do you think about that feature? Please use this poll:
Thanks for editing: EnchinsuOcha