Outlast beat the shit out of most gamers since the horror level in the game was simply impregnable. But we have got to admit that this was the best horror game we have ever played. Now the good news is that Outlast 2 is also coming out, a demo for which has been already released on steam. Let us have a look at the Outlast 2 system requirements and check if your PC is ready to handle this upcoming horror.
Outlast 2 Minimum System Requirements.
- Intel Core i3-530.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 1GB VRAM NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeaon HD 4000 series.
- DirectX Version 10.
- Storage 10 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
Outlast 2 Recommended/Predicted System Requirements.
- Core i5-760 2.8GHz or Phenom II X4 B50.
- GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 6850.
- 4 GB Ram.
- Windows 7 64-bit.
- Direct X 10.
- 5 GB Free Hard Disk Space.
So, these were the minimum and recommended/predicted system requirements for this upcoming sequel of the best horror gaming franchise. Are you and your PC ready to face some new horrors? Stay Tuned to get the latest news on the release date and more system requirements.